Before talking about sex, we must get understand about the following facts.
1) Both men and women are engendered also by men and women.
2) There are three main factors of determining sex; they are genetic, physical and psychological.
3) Gender represents the psychological factor of sex.
4) Females are not independent from male as well as males are not independent from females
5) Femininity is not independent from masculinity as well as masculinity is not independent from femininity.
6) Males are not totally independent from their fathers, because fathers are responsible for developing masculinity of their sons. And females are not totally independent from their mothers, because mothers are responsible for developing femininity of their daughters.
7) In the male population all are not totally independent from each other, and in the female population all are not totally independent from each other as well.
8) All of males are getting understood about the femininity through their mothers, and all of females are getting understood about masculinity through their fathers.
9) Males and females are not equal, but there must be a balance between males and females, and also between masculinity and the femininity.
10) Male and female specifications are for better attraction between two sexes with better reproduction.
Most people are getting complicated when they are talking about sex and its related things, why they are trying to simply ignore these facts and talk about the sex only based on the objection of some kind of women to the male and female specializations in the society. They must think first, how the society is built up. Without any created social background there are no men or women.